1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand is the promoter of this competition (the Promoter).
3. No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry is only open to entrants that have made a wish to go on the Queenstown Getaway to the Air NZ Fairy on Facebook or via Twitter, and who are 18 years of age and over.
5. Should these terms and conditions in any way directly conflict with promotional or competition laws of the entrant’s country of residence the entrant shall be ineligible to enter.
6. Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter: To enter, an eligible participant must make a wish to go on the Queenstown Getaway to the Air NZ Fairy on Twitter or via the ‘Make a Wish’ Facebook Application on the Air NZ Fairy Facebook page. Entry into the competition is automatic upon submission of a wish. Participation in the competition is limited to one entry per person.
7. The Promoter its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
8. Competition commences Friday 9 August 2012 and closes Monday 13th August 2012 at 4pm NZT (the “Competition Period”). Entries received outside the Competition Period will be ineligible for entry.
9. One winner will have their wish granted by the Air NZ Fairy. Attempts will be made to notify the winner at the contact email address provided on the competition entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Wednesday 15th August 2012 at 2pm (NZT) then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will win the following prize package:
• Two domestic return flights to Queenstown on an Air New Zealand operated and ticketed flight from the nearest airport to the winner’s home from which Air New Zealand operates a scheduled flight in New Zealand. The winner’s companion must travel on the same flight as the winner and depart and return from the same location as the winner.
• Two night’s accommodation in Queenstown
• Two one day Ski Passes
11. The prize as stated in clause 10 must be redeemed on a weekend (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) in August or September 2012 subject to availability.
12. The prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent, nor is the travel eligible for Airpoint accruals or redemptions. Travel must be taken using Air New Zealand operated services.
13. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in clause 10), including (where applicable) all forms of transport, visas, transfers, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
16. All travel is subject to Air New Zealand’s conditions of carriage, applicable tariffs and regulations prevailing at the time of travel. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change such terms and conditions at any time.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
18. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
20. This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both the Promoter and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded, accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.