The Air New Zealand Fairy has nothing to wear to the World of WearableArt Awards Show from 27th September – 7th October! It’s a bit of a crisis – her outfit has to be spectacular – a collision of art and fashion!
So she needs your help to create something really special.
Just sketch your design of a spectacular outfit with WOW factor and you could be in to win the amazing prize of being at the 2012 World of WearableArt Awards Show! Plus have your design created into an outfit for the Air NZ Fairy to wear during the duration of the show period.
- Your design created for the Air NZ Fairy to wear during WOW (showcased on her Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest pages)
- Two tickets to the World of WearableArt Awards Show on 6th October 2012
- Two return domestic flights to Wellington from anywhere in New Zealand
- Two nights luxury accommodation for two in a Premier Suite at The Museum Art Hotel (Friday 5th and Saturday 6th October)
1. Sketch your design of a spectacular WOW outfit. Click here to download the Fairy design template to get started! (use this as a guide or feel free to create your own).
The outfit can be inspired by whatever you wish… it can have ruffles, feathers, diamonds, be made of anything really – the fairy loves anything fabulous!
Get some inspiration from the WOW pinterest page.
2. Fill out the entry form below, upload the sketch and you’re in to win!
The winning design will be judged by the WOW wardrobe team and the Air NZ Fairy herself.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.